EXCELLENCE IN MANUFACTURING OF HEAT EXCHANGER SYSTEMS
FOR THE CHEMICAL, PETROCHEMICAL AND METALLURGICAL INDUSTRIE
SCHMIDTSCHE SCHACK | ARVOS GmbH is renowned as a developer and fabricator of special apparatuses designed to withstand extreme pressures and temperatures, often combined with additional challenges, e.g. high dust loads or aggressive operating conditions.
Of particular value to customers is SCHMIDTSCHE SCHACK’s excellent product quality ensured through a single source principle stretching from design, QM/QC to fabrication in SCHMIDTSCHE SCHACK’s own specialized workshops.
We are committed to operating our own workshop in order to meet our customers’ and our own quality standards. It forms the reinforcing element between excellence in design, research & development and our customers’ expectations regarding the outstanding performance of our products.
Advanced manufacturing techniques and sophisticated production and testing machinery, combined with highly qualified, annually certified manufacturing personnel, enable the creation of outstanding quality products by
- workforce of well trained fitters for the manufacturing of pressure parts with the associated mechanical internals
- completely furnished workshop to perform machining, plasma cutting, welding, blast cleaning, assembling and coating of large and heavy components
- welding of heat resistant steels, i.e. highchromium and high nickel alloys
- automatized welding processes such as
- welding robot
- orbital welding
- tandem narrow gap submerged arc welding
- post welding heat Treatment furnaces (incl. Normalization)
SCHMIDTSCHE SCHACK’s in-house manufacturing operations in Kassel comply with all national standards and specific customer requirements.