- Transfer Line Exchanger
- Syngas Cooling Systems
- Process gas cooling systems for Steam Reforming processes
- WHSG for Nitric Acid production
- Heat Recovery Systems for Iron Direct Reduction processes (DRI)
- Claus Plants – Sulfur Recovery Units
- Flue Gas Convection Section in Steam Reformer Plants
- HT Shift Gas Boiler
- Steam Superheater
- Heat Transfer Components for the Carbon Black Process
- Municipal Sludge Incineration
HEAT RECOVERY SYSTEMS FOR IRON DIRECT REDUCTION PROCESSES (DRI)
DRI (Direct Reduction Iron) is gaining increasing prominence as feedstock for EAFs (Electric Arc Furnaces) in high quality steelmaking. Heat management of the DR-Process belongs to the main topics regarding economic efficiency and profitability of the process.
As the successor of the German company Rekuperator Schack KG with over 80 years of experience, SCHMIDTSCHE SCHACK, a Divison of ARVOS Group, supplies heat recovery systems, including convection recuperators based on the proven Schack® design for all DR-Processes. SCHMIDTSCHE SCHACK offers a design, manufacture and supply of heat recovery systems for the integrated reformer, handling temperatures of up to 2,010°F (1.100°C).
With in-house state-of-the-art technology and highly qualified and dedicated manufacturing sites, SCHMIDTSCHE SCHACK is able to support its clients in the achievement of operational excellence.