- Transfer Line Exchanger
- Syngas Cooling Systems
- Steam Reforming
- WHSG for Nitric Acid production
- Heat Recovery Systems for Iron Direct Reduction processes (DRI)
- Claus Plants – Sulfur Recovery Units
- Flue Gas Convection Section in Steam Reformer Plants
- HT Shift Gas Boiler
- Steam Superheater
- Heat Transfer Components for the Carbon Black Process
- Municipal Sludge Incineration
HEAT TRANSFER COMPONENTS FOR THE CARBON BLACK PROCESS
ARVOS SCHACK® PRODUCTS FOR THE CARBON BLACK PROCESS.
Carbon black air preheater for air preheat temperatures of up to 1,740°F (950°C).
- Tailgas Boiler
- Reactor Boiler
- Oil Preheater
- Quench Boiler
- Rotary Dryer
Schack® air preheaters cool the carbon black laden process gas from the furnace in the tubes. Coolant is combustion air in the APH shell being directed around the tubes by means of baffles. Schack® air preheater types have cooled inlet tubesheets, double bottom tubesheets. The cooling air for which is branched off from the process air flow and returned to the process air flow inside the APH.
The Schack® design is a self-supporting shell construction; thus constant hangers are not required.