- Transfer Line Exchanger
- Syngas Cooling Systems
- Steam Reforming
- WHSG for Nitric Acid production
- Heat Recovery Systems for Iron Direct Reduction processes (DRI)
- Claus Plants – Sulfur Recovery Units
- Flue Gas Convection Section in Steam Reformer Plants
- HT Shift Gas Boiler
- Steam Superheater
- Heat Transfer Components for the Carbon Black Process
- Municipal Sludge Incineration
HT SHIFT GAS BOILER
The process gas leaving the shift reactor is cooled in a HT shift gas boiler. The boiler is a fire tube design with flexible tube sheets.
Operating temperature and heat flux in this boiler are relatively low. For this application SCHMIDTSCHE SCHACK Division of ARVOS Group? uses standard tube to tube sheet connection in which the tubes are hydraulically expanded and welded.
The HT shift gas boiler operates under natural circulation and is connected to a steam drum via downcomer and riser piping.