SCHACK® RECUPERATORS AND WASTE HEAT BOILERS FOR SLUDGE INCINERATION ARE CUSTOM DESIGNED FOR DIRTY GAS APPLICATIONS.
Recuperators include the following typical features:
- Individual tube expansion joints to prevent tube and / or tubesheet damage in the event of uneven heat transfer due to plugging or fouling.
- A large main expansion joint compensates for differential movement between the tube bundle and the external shell.
- High Alloy construction; Austenetic Stainless Steels, Alloy 20, Alloy 800 and Alloy 625.
- High velocity vertical flue gas flow to allow ash drop-out and self scrubbing design.
- Secondary & tertiary stages for additional recovery options.
Each Schack® Waste Heat Boiler incorporates these typical features:
- Wide tube spacing to accommodate heavy ash loading and allow for on-line cleaning
- Can accommodate various steam pressures as well as superheat.
- Compact design for locations with limited floor space.
- Water tube or fire-tube options available.
- Thermal fluid heat exchangers for use in dryers or the organic Rankin cycle.