- Transfer Line Exchanger
- Syngas Cooling Systems
- Process gas cooling systems for Steam Reforming processes
- WHSG for Nitric Acid production
- Heat Recovery Systems for Iron Direct Reduction processes (DRI)
- Claus Plants – Sulfur Recovery Units
- Flue Gas Convection Section in Steam Reformer Plants
- HT Shift Gas Boiler
- Steam Superheater
- Heat Transfer Components for the Carbon Black Process
- Municipal Sludge Incineration
TRANSFER LINE EXCHANGERS WITH DOUBLE TUBE & OVAL HEADER SYSTEM
THE UNIQUE SCHMIDT'SCHE® TRANSFER LINE EXCHANGER CONCEPT – REASON FOR ARVOS' SUCCESS AND LEADING POSITION IN THE ETHYLENE PRODUCTION INDUSTRY
The Schmidt'sche® Transfer Line Exchanger (TLE) design principle maximizes the benefits of modern furnace design arrangements in ethylene production processes. This principle perfectly fulfills the process requirements of short and ultra-short residence time furnaces.
Hot process gas enters the inner tube at temperatures of 800 °C to 900 °C and is cooled in milliseconds to 350 °C by a water/ steam mixture that flows through the annulus between the inner and outer tubes. The water side of the transfer line exchanger operates in natural circulation. Steam is generated in the annulus at pressures up to 140 bar.
The reliability and flexibility of the unique Schmidt'sche® Transfer Line Exchanger design with Double Tube and Oval Header have played an important role in the development of modern furnace technology. Long service life and run lengths, stable operation, high yields and selectivity determine the commercial success of the ethylene plant.
In order to meet our superior quality objectives, which exceed even high customer requirements and standards, Schmidt'sche® Transfer Line Exchangers (TLEs) are engineered and fabricated exclusively in ARVOS’ own workshops in Kassel, Germany.
SCHMIDT'SCHE® TRANSFER LINE EXCHANGERS PROVIDE FOLLOWING OPERATION ADVANTAGES:
- Low pressure drop
- Low residence time
- Short tubes and compact transfer line exchanger (TLE)
- Minimized steelwork requirements
- Ethylene stabilization temperature reached in one pass
- Automatic adjustment to the heat load in each process tube
- Maximum cooling
- Low mechanical stresses
- Online decoking reduces and even eliminates the need of mechanical cleaning
- Quick reaction to changes in operation
- TLE operation in vertical upflow or downflow direction as well as in horizontal orientation