- Product Finder
- Transfer Line Exchanger for Steam Cracking plants
- Syngas Cooler for Gasification plants
- Syngas Cooler for Partial Oxidation plants
- Process Gas Cooler for Steam Reforming plants
- Steam Superheater for Steam Reforming plants
- Air Preheater for Carbon Black production
- Waste Heat Steam Generator for Nitric Acid production
- Heat Recovery System for the Direct Reduction Iron Process
WHSG FOR NITRIC ACID PRODUCTION
SCHMIDTSCHE SCHACK | ARVOS GmbH designs and fabricates sophisticated and largest Heat Recovery Steam Generators downstream of catalytic oxidation processes in mono and dual pressure nitric acid and caprolactam plants worldwide. The largest vessels ARVOS fabricated had a diameter of seven meters.
SCHMIDTSCHE SCHACK also provided the Waste Heat Recovery System behind a highly innovative tertiary catalytic cracking process for nitrous oxide ("laughing gas") laden exhaust gas from an adipic acid plant.