- Transfer Line Exchanger
- Syngas Cooling Systems
- Process gas cooling systems for Steam Reforming processes
- WHSG for Nitric Acid production
- Heat Recovery Systems for Iron Direct Reduction processes (DRI)
- Claus Plants – Sulfur Recovery Units
- Flue Gas Convection Section in Steam Reformer Plants
- HT Shift Gas Boiler
- Steam Superheater
- Heat Transfer Components for the Carbon Black Process
- Municipal Sludge Incineration
WHSG FOR NITRIC ACID PRODUCTION
SCHMIDTSCHE SCHACK Division of ARVOS Groupdesigns and fabricates sophisticated and largest Heat Recovery Steam Generators downstream of catalytic oxidation processes in mono and dual pressure nitric acid and caprolactam plants worldwide. The largest vessels ARVOS fabricated had a diameter of seven meters.
SCHMIDTSCHE SCHACK Division also provided the Waste Heat Recovery System behind a highly innovative tertiary catalytic cracking process for nitrous oxide ("laughing gas") laden exhaust gas from an adipic acid plant.